The accelerated bachelor’s/master’s degree program allows a student enrolled at ONU the opportunity to complete the requirements for both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees at an accelerated pace.
An accelerated program will include three- to four-years of traditional undergraduate study, approximately one year of a combination of undergraduate and graduate study, and a final year or more of graduate study.
- Must be an enrolled student in good standing.
- Must develop a complete academic plan (undergrad and grad) in tandem with his/her Academic Adviser.
- Must maintain a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 with a minimum of a C in all core and required supporting courses in the undergraduate major. Dual enrolled courses require a B or higher to receive credit.
- Dual enrolled and graduate courses may only be taken during or after the third year (or equivalent) of undergraduate study.
- In the semester prior to enrolling in dual or graduate-level courses as an undergraduate, students must contact the Student Success Team in the SGCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.4.OLIVET. Students will need approval from the SGCS to register for dual admissions/master’s courses.
- Courses in which a student is dual enrolled require registration at both the traditional and non-traditional levels.
- In the final semester of the student’s undergraduate degree, he/she should complete a SGCS application and will be required to meet enrollment standards. Application fees will be waived.
- Full admittance to the master’s program is granted upon the completion of the bachelor’s degree if all other conditions have been met, and students will be registered for post-baccalaureate courses by the SGCS. A formal evaluation will be conducted when the student contacts SGCS Admissions about beginning the master’s degree.
- Students are allowed to delay enrollment in the master’s program after completing their undergraduate degree for up to one year. After that time, per university policy, they would be required to meet any updated program and/or curricular requirements.
Accelerated Accounting to MBA Program
Accelerated Accounting-CPA Track to MBA Program
Accelerated Business Administration to MBA Program
Accelerated International Business to MBA Program
Accelerated Economics/Finance to MBA Program
Accelerated Management Information Systems to MBA Program
Accelerated Marketing Major to MBA Program
Accelerated Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry, M.A.
Accelerated Master of Arts in Family Ministry, M.A.
Accelerated Master of Arts in Urban Ministry, M.A.
Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's of Engineering Management, M.E.M.