Joesph R. Rojek, II, M.B.A., Director
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed to help working adults reach their career and educational goals. This flexible degree program meets the needs of those looking to begin a new college degree program or get back on track to complete their higher education objectives.
As a BBA student, you will be exposed to the qualitative and quantitative aspects of business administration, including human resources, finance, economics, and marketing. The program focuses on the integration of your experience to the academic coursework with the intention that the knowledge and skills you develop will be directly applicable to the work environment. The objectives of the program are to enhance your ability to:
- Apply critical thinking skills and identify solutions to problems.
- Apply theoretical concepts to real-life business situations.
- Clarify and develop an individual philosophy of ethics and apply it to managerial situations.
- Access and utilize current technology in order to achieve business objectives.
- Expand your qualitative and quantitative abilities in preparation for cross-functional roles within an organization.
The BBA program is an accredited degree program that offers up to 128 credit hours. The program offers a core business track, business electives as well as all the general education and elective courses needed to complete your degree with course offerings starting every 6 weeks.
Candidates entering the program with 0-30 hours of previous credits begin with general education and business electives and progress to the core business track. Candidates transferring more than 30 hours of credit will utilize a mix of general education courses, core business courses, as well as electives to meet the required 128 credit hours.