Jeff Doolittle, M.B.A., Director
The Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB) is designed to help working adults reach their career and educational goals. This flexible degree program meets the needs of those looking to begin a new college degree program or get back on track to complete their higher education objectives.
As a BSB student, you will be exposed to the qualitative and quantitative aspects of business, including human resources, Information technology, finance, economics, and marketing. The program focuses on the integration of your experience to the academic coursework with the intention that the knowledge and skills you develop will be directly applicable to the work environment. The objectives of the program are to enhance your entrepreneurial ability to:
- Apply critical thinking skills to Identify, analyze, and solve business related problems from a Christian worldview.
- Discuss and research the various laws and regulations that impact organizations.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral formats.
- Apply the concepts of organizational motivation, group behavior, group dynamics, organizational communication, and decision-making in the business context.
- Apply theoretical concepts to real-life business situations.
- Develop and lead teams in the current local and global business environment.
The BSB program is an accredited degree program that offers a core business track, business electives as well as all the general education and elective courses needed to complete your degree with course offerings starting every 6 weeks.
Candidates entering the program with 0-30 hours of previous credits begin with general education and business electives and progress to the core business track. Candidates transferring more than 30 hours of credit will utilize a mix of general education courses, core business courses, as well as electives to meet the required 120 credit hours.